Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Paradise Is Aptly Named


What a week! Well, two days really. We went to the Paradise Resort. It’s on an island across the bay. We all got up really early so that we could be ready to go by six. Then we piled into the ambulance and Kry’s car and drove the where we would depart from. We hopped on a little boat and headed across the ocean to Paradise Island!

We got there in time for breakfast. After eating we got settled in to our houses and then headed to the pavilion for orientation. We spent several hours learning about NewLife’s policies, the culture of the Philippines, and several other things. Then we hit the beach! 
Blue water, white sand, sunshine! Paradise is aptly named. The beach was great! There was a distinct lack of waves, but I had fun anyways. I got to see all kinds of fish! 





                               The food was great! Fresh fish, fresh 
fruit, french fries! I even got 
a toasted cheese sandwich. That was quite the treat! 

The second day at Paradise was cloudy and a little chilly. So I paid about $8 and got a full body massage on the beach. It was amazing!
          I think, if I’ve got nothing else to do, I’ll go back to Paradise for Christmas...













No comments:

Post a Comment